Prefectural symbol Oita (source: ja.wikipedia.org)
This image was imported from ja.wikipedia.org. However, it was deleted in ja.wikipedia.org for the problem on the law of Japan about copyright and/or a trademark.
Fair use rationale for Ōita Prefecture
This image falls under fair use because:
- The image depicts the prefectural symbol of the prefecture of Japan discussed in the article.
- The image illustrates an educational article about the Japanese prefecture the image represents.
- The image is a low resolution image, and thus not suitable for production of counterfeit goods.
- The image is not used in a manner that is likely to replace the original role of the original prefectural symbol
- The image is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value, nor could one be created.
- The image is not used in such a way that a reader would be confused into believing that the article is written or authorized by the government of the prefecture in question.