Keroppi Hasunoue (はすの上 けろっぴ Hasunoue Keroppi) is a Fictional character created by Sanrio in 1987. He is a frog with big eyes and a V-shaped mouth. He lives in Donut Pond.
Keroppi's family name is Hasunoue , which means "on the lily pad." He enjoys swimming, baseball, playing with boomerangs, and singing. He lives with Pikki, his sister, Koroppi, his brother, his mother (a housewife and a professional chef), and his father (a doctor)in a house on the edge of Donut Pond, where a Wooden bridge connects the side of the pond and the island in the center.
Keroppi's Friends and Family
- Pikki - Keroppi's triplet sister. She helps out at their mother's restaurant.
- Koroppi - The youngest of the triplets. Everyone mixes him up with Keroppi. (In North American dubs, his name is Curtis).
- Keroppa - Keroppi's father. He's a doctor and can cure anyone.
- Keroma - Keroppi's mother. She is a very good cook and owns a small restaurant.
- Kerojee - Keroppi's grandpa.
- Kerobah - Keroppi's grandma.
- Keroleen - Keroppi's girlfriend, and Keroppi's only girl, is a natural peacemaker. She likes collecting Clothes and cooking.
- Ganta - Keroppi's biggest-sized friend, who can transform himself into a rock. Though he thinks he is strong, he is afraid of the dark and heights. His name is Junk in the North American dubs.
- Kyorosuke - Keroppi's tallest and thinnest friend, can see things over half a mile away. He can swim underwater. In the North American dubs, his name is Soak.
- Noberun - He is a deep thinker and loves doing experiments. He is not much of an athlete. His name is Newton in the North American dubs.
- Keroppe - Does not live in the Donut Pond originally and is a target of many Practical jokes.
- Denden - A Snail and Keroppi's good friend.
- Teruteru - A sunshine doll who can predict Weather. Her name is Ruby in the North American dubs.
- Chippi - Keroppi's little cousin, who loves strawberries.
- Kero Kero Keroppi no Bouken Nikki
- Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken